Concrete Stone Nano Coating
Concrete & Stone Nano Coating Solution. UHC-GC, 300ml (10.14 fl.oz.)/Sprayer Bottle
Our SiO2 based nano coating solution, UHC-CS, is optimized for absorbent surfaces. They can therefore be used as an invisible, water and contamination resistant, UV-stable coating of porous substrate surfaces, regardless of whether the surface is a natural stone such as sandstone, concrete, terracotta, clay brick or stone paneling. Floor or wall coatings, building facades, functional terracotta or roof tiles are all in the scope of application for this product. Since nano-coatings only apply an ultra-thin coating on the inside of the pores, the substrates remain breathable after the coating – the perfect structural protection. UHC-CS is great to coat granite, stone, concrete. The coated surfaces will become anti scratch and keep hydeophobic character for up to 10 years.
- Excellent hydrophobic and oleophobics
- Super non-stick properties, easy to clean
- Strong easy-clean effect regarding deposits of air pollution
- Strong bond between nano layer and coated surface.
- Pressure wash-resistant up to 50 – 60 bar
- No influence on the appearance of the substrate (Layer thickness: 100-150 nm)
- Nano grade water based solvent-free and odorless
- Self hardening at room temperature. No additional energy or UV light required. Green For environment
- Excellent efficiency with low quantity consumption
- No color infiltration to coated substrates.
- High temperature-resistance – UV-stable
- Absolute frost-resistance
- Weather damage prevention
- No contamination can infiltrate the pore-structure through water
- Enduring impregnation enables very high freeze-thaw resistance and no cracking because of ice.
- very heavy reduction of moss and fungi growth
- Enduring protection for the surface structure.
- Longer life-spans for substrates because of lowered cleaning cycles.
Shipping cost for US customers is $2.8 per order, but will be automatically waived at checkout for orders of $50 and up.